Participants must study the rules and regulations listed below carefully. Participants who completed the registration process agreed to be abided by the rules and regulations of the event that has been signed up.
- Once the entry is accepted, entry fee are non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstances. An acknowledgement email will be sent to the registered email address within 10 working days after the Organiser has received the registration. Otherwise, please contact the Organiser immediately.
- Repeated entries will be counted as a single entry. The extra fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another applicant or other race. Also, the submitted form and information will not be returned.
- Late or on-site enrollment will not be accepted.
- Incomplete enrollment will not be accepted.
- Confirmation will be sent to participants by e-mail within 7 working days after an application is received. If you do not receive the confirmation, please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org contact us at 2117 1650.
- Race Pack Collection Arrangement: The race pack collection arrangement will be emailed to participants around two weeks prior to the race. (Please contact email@example.com if you do not receive our email)
- For environmental protection, please bring your own bag for race pack.
- When you collect the race pack, please check carefully bib with timing chip is including.
- Please keep your bib properly. Bib will not be re-issued again for any reason.
- Participants should ensure that their health conditions are suitable for the strenuous race. In case of doubt, please seek medical advice in advance. Participants are also recommended to write down their medical history, emergency contact name and number at the back of bib.
- Participants are liable for their safety or property loss.
- The Organizer has purchased Public Liability Insurance and Group Personal Accident Insurance for the event. Participants may purchase accident/casualty Insurance and property insurance on their own as necessary.
- Should there be any emergency or assistance needed during the event, participants shall contact the officials at the information center.
- Participants should arrive 1 hour earlier before the race starts, organizer reserves the right to amend the race schedule.
- To prevent injury, participants should do warm up before the race.
- Water station, baggage storage and First Aid services are provided.
- Baggage storage located at Tamar Park. Participant should look out for signage about baggage storage information.
- Baggage storage will be provided on the venue. Please do not bring along valuables. The Organizer will not be responsible for any loss or damage of the property during the course of the event. It has been assumed the participants agreed on this term when using this baggage storage service.
- Participants should take back the baggage as soon as possible after the race.
- Storage service will be stopped 10 minutes before race start.
- In response to the environmental protection, please bring your own water bottles.
- All participants should put on proper sportswear.
- Participants should stick the chips and bib properly on the chest before the race start; otherwise, the participants will be disqualified.
- Please stick the bib at the front of running tank visibly throughout the race; offenders will be disqualified.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from the race who has provided incorrect personal data / details on the entry form. There is no refund of entry fee for this case.
- Participants will be disqualified if they do not start at the designated race category and assigned start time. No result and certificate will be issue.
- The chips and bib cannot be transferred to others, offenders will be disqualified.
- Participants should follow Organizer’s instructions; offenders will be disqualified.
- Dangerous goods (i.e. offensive weapons, flammable, explosive agents or materials/objects which obstruct other participants, etc.) are strictly prohibited. Those who violate this rule will be asked to leave the course immediately and such cases might be reported to the Police.
- Participants must use the route assigned by the Organizer.
- Appeal is only acceptable within 15 minutes after result announcement with a completed “Complain and Appeal” form together with HK$200 appealing fee. Appeal fee will only refunded for successful appeal. No appeal will be entertained afterwards.
Severe Weather Arrangement
- If the black rainstorm warning, typhoons signal No.8 (or above) is hoisted at 3am or later on event day, the event will be cancelled.
- If Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings is issued after the commencement of the race, Race Director has the right to stop the race.
- The Organizer reserves the right of final decision of the event. Any changes or contingent measures for the event announced by the organizer and posted on the Organizer’s web page shall prevail.
- Please check the race day weather from the Hong Kong Observatory (Tel: 1878200).
- All prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Organizer reserves the right of all photos taken on the race day for future uses and references.
- The organizer reserves the right of final decision for judgment of appeal.
- Race result will be based on official timing.
- Winners should get the award within one month after the race. Otherwise, the award will not be provided.
The Organizer reserves the final right to interpret and amend the above regulations. Any changes or contingent measures for the event announced by the organizer and posted on the Organizer’s web page shall prevail.